Friday, July 24, 2009

I just feel like blogging

It's been like centuries since the last time I was blogging, well years maybe, okay months, weeks maybe I don't know. The last time I was blogging about how much unhealthy is my addiction to the OC and adam brody (what the hell??). Well now I'm gonna blog (is it a verb?) about something much much more serious than that. But it's like 10.30 pm now and i don't know why but I just feel like blogging, I know that probably no one is gonna read this but I just feel like I have to write all of these stuff I wanna express. So as all of you reading probably already know, last friday July 17 2009, Indonesia, Jakarta to be exact has been bombed AGAIN. After 4 years we live this happy bomb-free life. We gain much more trust and recognization from the INternational world. And in the mater of minutes is just BAM. LOST. Such a devastating news. I remembered I woke up that Friday morning and watched TV with all these breaking news about these bombs occurred in 2 american hotels in Jakarta, Ritz and Marriot. Apparently Ritz is the hotel where MU is gonna stay 2 or 3 days latrer, what a perfect timing to ruin everything, huh?

I was sooo pissed at that time. I don't know why all of those bastard has got to do that BIG CRIME AGAIN. But then came, my current obsession with twitter seriously has bought such a positive impact in my life and how I see stuff in a different ponit of view. I found something that so great that even brought a smile to me when I felt so upset. POSITIVITY. Actually I don't even know the victims or anyone that directly injured or something in that bombing. But seriously, that strucked like a knife in my nerve and I felt badly injured so pissed and so upset with that bombing. But then came that Saturday night, stayed at home, browsed the internet ( I know I sounded soo patethic haha) and I found something that totally changed my mood into something that entirely different. After days , I've been in the worst mood (MU cancelled their Asian tour and their match against Indonesia All Star, and went against Malaysia twice instead, WTF?!) I found #indonesiaunite. So instead of cursing, pissing, and saying all the worst about those terorrist Indonesia society in twitter proved that "We're not afraid" and we can get through all these stuff by one way : Uniting together as a country. That's just a positive outcome that I needed because I've been sooo emo this past hours (haha).

What made my day even perfect is that I found out even Joel Madden tweeted about how much he loved and not afraid to come again to Jakarta and Indonesia. He also tweeted about Jakarta being one of his favorite place in world. That's just brought a great smile to my face. Hey even Joel Madden is not afraid, so why aren't us?#indonesiaunite also made number one on twitter's trending topic, beaten MJ, iran election and even #savepaula campaign to save paula abdul in American Idol next season. Just great. Later that day I found that Pete Wentz also tweeted that he's not afraid to come to Jakarta, again great news from great boys. I went to their concerts both GC and FOB concerts in Jakarta back in April 07 and September 07. FOB concerts still being my favorite concerts that I've ever been to, so this definetly put a huge smile to my face.

So speaking of concerts and bombings, I've been worried a lot actually that these bombings are gonna affect the amount of concerts and international artist performances in Jakarta. Especially for the past 4 or 5 years Indonesia has gained pretty good reputation from the international world that we held many lots and lots of International concerts, and even music festivals. And also there's these concerts and festivals that scheduled to be occurred in next few weeks. And 2 music festivals that I definetlly most excited and dying to go to are Beatfest and Java Rockin Land. Beatfest is gonna feature French Band, Phoenix. Aaaah I loooooveee Phoenix! since the momment I knew they were gonna come, their songs has been in serious repeat in my ipod and itunes, even though I still don't know wether or not I'm gonna come, but if I got a company, I definetly gonna go. And the good thing is : They're not cancelling the Jakarta gig and still up for Beatfest even after these bombs. Aaaah how happy and relieve I am to hear that, but still have no clue wether or not Im gonna go. So all of you reading this and has plan to go to beatfest, mm just let me know, okay?

Secooond is Java Rockin Land. Actually I'm not really that excited for this after they lost Dashboard Confessional and Boys Like Girls from their wishlist. Beacause actually those just the bands that I wanna see from the bands in their wishlists. Other confirmed bands such as Vertical Horizon, Mew, Mr BIg, Melee and even Secondhand Serenade, I don't know I'm just not interested. But after hearing third eye blind is confirmed to play on the third day of the festival with mew, I became super excited and soooo stooke for this one. 3eb has played serious role in determined my kind of music genre that I like to hear. And come on semi charmed-life and never let you go are one of the greates songs of all time! Even my fav bands are inspired by 3eb. You just gotta love stephan jenkins and these sweet 90's tunes! And also they're gonna put out new record for like the first time in 7 or 8 years. So they must be play some new material there which is awesmome. I got cheap and special offer for tickets. So i'm just gonna look for some trust worthy company to this fstival. And "dodododo semi charmed kinda life baby" here I came.
Oh and 1 good thing about 3eb is that they confirmed their performance in JRL i day after the bombings, which is super awesome that they're not afraid to come. aaaah gotta love 3eb!!!

oh and shout out to Ricky Sans from Melee who involved in this whole #indonesiaunite movement in twitter and he even put a twibon indonesia flag on his twitter avatar. how cool is that?seems like this whole #indonesiaunite movement is not only bring people in Indonesia united, it brings world unite. aaah so awesome

can't believe I typed that long. I never felt this such nationalism in me probably the last tiime since I saw badminton Indonesia versus mmm China I think?I don't know I forgot.

ooh well it's getting late and my back is killing me. this is the longest blog Ive ever written.
period. and the greatest one too I guess. The one that I most proud of. #indonesiaunite
WE ARE NOT AFRAID

ps.
this is like my fourth blog. what's there to be proud of?ROFLMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment