Tuesday, May 19, 2009

aaahhh Seth Cohen

masi dalam suasana liburan. dan kalo lagi liburan panjang gini dan ga kemana mana hal yang gw lakukan di rumah ga jauh dari browsing ato nonton dvd. and when it comes to dvd although I have tons collection of it, pasti gw ga bakalan bisa lepas dari yang namanya THE OC I think I'm sort of obssesed or something with this show it's pathetic. I have the all 4 seasons in dvd and watched them constantly over and over again and never get sick of it. salah satu faktor yang membuat gw begitu obses dengan show ini adalah the one and only the cutest and hottest geek of all time SETH COHEN a.k.a ADAM BRODY. huh what can I say more. tapi sayang it's kind of hard in real life to find such a cute geek with such an awesome sense of music and hilarious sense of humor. aaah perfect abis deh SETH COHEN. hehe tuh kan pathetic abis haha

No comments:

Post a Comment